E::SPACE Labs, a technology incubator focusing on technical training and product development in Central Oregon
E::SPACE Labs, 48 Bridgeford Blvd Suite 180, Bend OR 97702
E::SPACE Labs is a membership based technology incubator dedicated to advancing the high-tech electronic hardware device industry in Central Oregon. We specialize in the development of microcontroller and microprocessor electronics, embedded systems design and Internet connected devices (IoT). We provide engineering tools and high level technical education to those with an interest in electronic hardware design, coupled with training courses focused on the needs of startup operations and established businesses requiring custom design.
Comprehensive Engineering Design Services for Startups and Established Businesses
- Engineering Lab for Electronic and Electro-Mechanical Design
- Design of Internet Connected Devices (IoT)
- Extensive Technical Classes
- High-tech Startup Business Mentoring
- Prototype Design and Development Services
We are changing the current situation in Central Oregon by offering an affordable local prototype development lab to inventors, entrepreneurs, startups and corporations. E::SPACE is an immediate solution for hardware designers to take the first step out of the garage into a professional engineering environment and for existing businesses to use our design services to create custom devices for enterprise purposes
E::SPACE Labs talented design team of electrical engineers, mechanical engineers, and industrial designers is experienced in creating electronic and electro-mechanical devices.
- Entrepreneurs and electronic designers can access a sophisticated design lab loaded with test equipment without a major outlay for capital equipment.
- E::SPACE Labs team of designers specialize in embedded system design devices using microcontroller and microcomputer technology
- A set of practical electronics and technology-related classes at all levels from basic electronics to subjects typically only found in university-level engineering schools.
- Members have access to multiple workstations for electronic design and prototyping, 3-D printing, Through-Hole Soldering (THS) and Surface Mount Device (SMD) soldering, all for only the cost of membership
- Access to a team of high-tech electronics and mechanical experts.
- Development of proprietary devices for corporations
"People who are really serious about software should make their own hardware."
Alan Kay 1982
Alan Kay 1982
E::SPACE Labs LLC is a technology incubator dedicated to assisting in the development of the electronic hardware industry in Central Oregon by providing engineering lab space , training courses focused on skills needed to design micro-controller/micro-processor devices and provide business mentoring to startups in the high-tech electronic device market sector
Copyright 2015 E::Space Labs LLC Powered by Brand Genie