E::SPACE Labs, a technology incubator focusing on electronic product development in Bend OR
E::SPACE Labs, 48 Bridgeford Blvd Suite 180, Bend OR 97702
E::SPACE Labs is a membership based technology incubator dedicated to advancing the high-tech electronic hardware device industry in Central Oregon. We provide engineering tools and high level technical education to those with an interest in electronic hardware design coupled with training courses focused on the needs of startup operations.
Comprehensive Services for Startups
We are changing the current situation by offering an affordable local prototype development lab to inventors, entrepreneurs, startups and corporations. E::SPACE is an immediate solution for hardware designers to take the first step out of the garage into a professional engineering environment.
Sophisticated Professional-level Engineering Laboratory
- Entrepreneurs and electronic designers can access a sophisticated design lab loaded with test equipment without a major outlay for capital equipment.
- A set of practical electronics and technology-related classes at all levels from basic electronics to subjects only found in university-level electrical engineering schools.
- Members have access to multiple workstations for electronic design and prototyping, 3-D printing, Through-Hole Soldering and Surface Mount Device soldering all for only the cost of membership
- Access to a team of high-tech electronics experts.
- Development of proprietary devices for corporations
"People who are really serious about software should make their own hardware."
Alan Kay 1982
Alan Kay 1982